Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital appreciates the vital role that visitors play in the recovery and wellness of our valued patients. Visitation is part of the total healing process. It encourages patients, gives hope, and provide a vision of the future. Patients want to feel supported and treasured by family and friends during hospitalisation.
Patients & Visitors
Visiting hours and arrangements are as follows:
- Every day of the week
- Any time, for 30 minutes, between 15h00 – 16h30
- Two visitors per patient per day will be allowed to visit
- No children under 12 years are allowed.
- Our patients remain vulnerable to infections, hence all safety principles must be upheld.
- Mask wearing is encouraged in all patient facing areas.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this regard and welcome you to Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital.