THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PERSONAL CARE
255 Bourke street,
Doctors consulting building
293 Bourke street,
Kindly note that our Radiology Department has moved to Suite 310, third floor, on the third floor of the Doctors consulting building.
Kindly take note that our visiting hours are regularly revised. Please visit this page prior to visitation.
Visiting hours and arrangements are as follows:
- Every day of the week
- Any time between 14h30 – 15h30.
- No children under 12 years are allowed.
- Our patients remain vulnerable to infections, hence all safety principles must be upheld.
- Mask wearing is encouraged in all patient facing areas.
- Two visitors per patient per day will be allowed to visit simultaneously for 15 minutes.
INTENSIVE CARE UNITS
- Two visitors per patient per day will be allowed to visit separately (only one visitor allowed at a time) for 15 minutes each.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this regard and welcome you to Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital.
Hospital main number
+27 (0)12 740 1200 or
+27(0)12 343 0300
+27(0)12 343 3736
+27(0)12 343 0300 X181
Public Relations Officer
+27(0)12 343 0300 X320
PATIENT & VISITOR GUIDE
We would like to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. You will find everything you need to know about getting care at Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital in this guide.
ABOUT ZUID-AFRIKAANS HOSPITAL
Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital was established as a 6-bed nursing facility in 1904. Today, the hospital boasts 139 hospital beds, more than 430 employees and world-class medical staff.
We are a private, independent and non-profit hospital with a commitment to provide superior patient-centric care, whilst advancing towards world class clinical innovation.
Zuid-Afrikaans offers a unique healing environment, where patients have access to welcoming outdoor gardens and recreational facilities that promotes health and wellbeing.
HOSPITAL FACILITY GUIDE
Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital offers an extended range of facilities and services
Our Radiology Department offers plain film X-Rays, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, bone-densitometry, CT scanning and MR scanning.
Radiology has moved to Suite 310, third floor of the Doctors Consulting building.