Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital appreciates the vital role that visitors play in the recovery and wellness of our valued patients. We welcome all visitors to the hospital, whilst managing the risk of COVID-19 transmission to patients and staff associated with our hospital.
Patients & Visitors
Kindly take note that our visiting hours are regularly revised. Please visit this page prior to visitation.
Visiting Arrangements as of Monday, 25 July 2022
- No children under 12 years are allowed
- Our patients remain vulnerable to infections, hence all safety principles and COVID-19 precautions must be upheld
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask for the safety of your family member and patients
- Visitors may be asked to leave the patient bedside when procedures are carried out in the unit
- Every day of the week, any time between 13:00 – 17:30
- Only two visitors per patient per day will be allowed to visit for 30 minutes at any time during visiting hours
We thank you for your support and understanding in this regard and welcome you to Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital.