Visiting hours and guidelines
Visiting patients is part of the total healing process. It encourages patients, gives hope, and provide a vision of the future. Patients want to feel supported and treasured by family and friends during hospitalisation.
Patients & Visitors
Visiting hours and arrangements are as follows:
- Every day of the week
- Between 15:00 – 16:00 and 19:00 – 19:30. There are no morning visiting hours.
- Two visitors per patient per will be allowed to visit at a time, in these timeslots
- Visitors may be asked to leave the patient’s bedside when doctor/s visit or when procedures need to be carried out, or patients need to receive treatment by allied healthcare workers, such as physiotherapists.
- No children under 12 years are allowed.
- Our patients remain vulnerable to infections, hence all safety principles must be upheld.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this regard and welcome you to Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital.