Visiting hours and guidelines
Visiting patients is part of the total healing process. It encourages patients, gives hope, and provide a vision of the future. Patients want to feel supported and treasured by family and friends during hospitalisation.
Patients & Visitors
Kindly take note that our visiting hours are regularly revised. Please visit this page prior to visitation.
Visiting Arrangements as of Wednesday, 23 February 2022
Please note that we have revised our visiting hours for the hospital. As from Wednesday, 23 February 2022, visiting hours will be implemented as follows:
- Every day of the week
- Any time between 14h30 – 15h30.
- No children under 12 years are allowed.
- Our patients remain vulnerable to infections, hence all safety principles and COVID-19 precautions must be upheld
- You are not allowed to remove your mask at any time.
- Two visitors per patient per day will be allowed to visit simultaneously for 15 minutes.
INTENSIVE CARE UNITS
- Two visitors per patient per day will be allowed to visit separately (only one visitor allowed at a time) for 15 minutes each.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this regard and welcome you to Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital.