Going to hospital is never something you look forward to. My 20 days with you have honestly been the best that I have ever experienced in a hospital! Thank you for your personal attention, friendliness and competent staff. Even going to theatre was great with a warm blanket, warm windpipe and warm alcohol prior to the epidural. The gardens and patios are well maintained – keep up the great work, this makes the hospital less clinical.- Irma van den Berg
It is our mission to continuously educate staff to ensure skilfulness and standards of the highest quality.
It is our vision to provide high-quality patient care as a service to the community.
It is our mission to
- Provide comprehensive nursing care to each individual patient.
- Create a tranquil environment for patients in distress.
- Utilize resources cost effectively.
- Maintain technologically advanced practices.
- Continuously educate staff to ensure skilfulness and standards of the highest quality.
- Treat doctors with the utmost respect and dignity and to meet their needs.
- Maintain good staff relations and a pleasant working environment.
- Apply healthy business principles that benefit both the client and supplier.