A colleague and I went to the Zuid Afrikaans Hospital yesterday to visit a patient in the High Care Unit. What a surprise! It was the first time in 40 years that I visited a hospital which made such a positive impression. Please give me a chance to commend Zuid Afrikaans Hospital on the following:
friendly security, friendly and helpful personnel at reception, absolutely friendly staff in the High Care Unit, helpful personnel in the hallways who gave us directions, a perfectly clean and neat Hospital, I am highly impressed with the lovely patios which gleam, beautiful flowerbeds and lawn and the general atmosphere which makes one feel at home.
It is our mission to continuously educate staff to ensure skilfulness and standards of the highest quality.
It is our vision to provide high-quality patient care as a service to the community.
It is our mission to
- Provide comprehensive nursing care to each individual patient.
- Create a tranquil environment for patients in distress.
- Utilize resources cost effectively.
- Maintain technologically advanced practices.
- Continuously educate staff to ensure skilfulness and standards of the highest quality.
- Treat doctors with the utmost respect and dignity and to meet their needs.
- Maintain good staff relations and a pleasant working environment.
- Apply healthy business principles that benefit both the client and supplier.